Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June babies.

Flower: Rose
Birthstone: Pearl
Astrological sign: Gemini and Cancer

Cheers to my favorite month of the year! I love June for many reasons, one being that it’s my birthday month, along with my bf’s, Dad’s and a few very close friends. June is the start of SUMMER, my favorite time of year AND has longest daylight hours of the year. Hello sunshine:-) June was named for the Roman goddess Juno, the goddess of marriage. For this reason, June has always been looked upon as the best month to marry. Roses, sunshine and love... can't beat that. <3


Then let us, one and all, be contented with our lot; 

The June is here this morning, and the sun is shining hot;

Oh! let us fill our hearts up with the glory of the day, 

And banish ev'ry doubt and care and sorrow far away.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers