Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fashionista.

Most of my life I have been a t-shirt and jeans kinda girl.  I enjoy dressing up every now and again, but when it comes down to it I like simplicity and comfort when it comes to clothes.  I never really thought much about fashion, especially runway fashion.  The only thing I really thought about runway fashion was how out there it was and who in the real world really wears clothes like that. Or could afford them for that matter.

Things have changed recently.  With more time on my hands to explore my creative side, I have been reading a lot more - books and fashion magazines.  I have been painting, beading, and blogging. With the internet making anything you could possibly imagine accessible at the drop of a hat, I have become addicted to the world of blogging. More particularly, fashion, photography and food blogs.  I can't get enough. Fashion, music, art, food, photography... all art forms blurred together and now I find myself obsessed.  Obsessed.  I quote, "You like blogging more than you like me..." - the bf. Silence. 

Well I don't reaaaally. I mean, well...

Alright, I'm joking but its pretty up there with things I love at the moment. And now I am obsessed with fashion. Reading, blogging, subscriptions to shop it to me and all things alike.  I guess its a good thing because I'm still in my twenties and its not too late...

Things I'm into. Vintage. Blondes. Summer colored nail polish (all year round). Big jewelry. Chanel. Shorts or skirts with ankle boots. Crochet suits. Corset tube tops. Did I say Chanel? Trains. Big hair. Tribal. White lace. Faux Fur. Stripes.




















  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers