Thursday, October 7, 2010

You Can Heal Your Life.

I just finished a book called, "You Can Heal Your Life," by Louise L. Hays. I know a lot of people are still put off by Self Help books and don't believe affirmations (and all things a like) can really do any good, but for me I am willing to try anything to better myself and my mind.  

The theme of this book is that positive thinking can change your life.  Life is not about what happens, but how you react to it.  

An affirmation I pulled from the book:

In the infinity of life where I am,
all is perfect, whole and complete.
I support myself, and life supports me
and in every area of my life.
I reinforce that which I learn in joyous ways.
My day begins with gratitude and joy.
I look forward with enthusiasm and to the adventures of the day,
knowing that in my life, "All is good."
I love who I am and all that I do.
I am the living, joyous expression of life.
All is well in my world.

When something in your life is making you unhappy, there is only one way to fix it and that is to CHANGE.  A dear friend of mine just shared her blog with me and I found a post about how to make that first step.  It may seem like the hardest thing to do, but step-by-step you can accomplish anything you set your mind to, and as a result be happy.  And all is well in your world. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers