Thursday, August 19, 2010

The hills are alive...





Every morning on the radio (Triple J Aus) they have a caller call in and list 10 things in under 10 seconds about a specific category or topic. I love this part of my drive to work because I participate (out load of course) and rarely does the caller list 10 things before the 10 seconds are up.  It's way harder than you think.  One caller did when the topic was anything relating to wine. I, of course, also nailed that one. Today's topic was the Sound of Music. I LOVE that movie. It's definitely in my top 5 and is a classic that every child (and adult for that matter) should see.  I also am a HUGE fan of Julie Andrews; Mary Poppins is another classic childhood favorite of mine.  Anyway, so today I'm driving along yelling things out like Maria, Sister Mary Clarence, Captain Von Trap, etc. and I nail it.  Winners get $500. If only I would have called in...


With The Sound of Music on my mind, I decided to look up some pics to add to the blog... the one below is a classic.  I want to do just that in that very same spot one day.   I also found this video I saw way back when of a train station in Belgium.  It too cute not to share. xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers